◘ Patreon Drawing:
500 points to the first individual that can count the amount of times I claimed," SO!" in this video clip. (lolcrutchwords) Many thanks for viewing- wish it aided some of you.
If you feel you recognize prior to enjoying every piece being crafted and covered with the material layers then you can skip to the Setting up @ 29:29
– Fuzzy/textured Material such as fleece, felt, velvet etc.
– Cardboard tubes in one large size, one little size and one extremely large yet flat size like from a tape roll. (If no round base is readily available you could construct a square or rectangular shape one.).
– Rocks or angling weights to secure the base. You might add glue to them as well as load some paper inside so they do not come loosened and also shake about in all-time low once it is topped off.
Optional: 3 CD's to make a base rather than cardboard.
– X-acto knife and/or scissors.
– Warm Glue Weapon + glue sticks.
Extra Tips: If you display charms or small items the flat round base is an excellent pedestal for revealing them off in imagines. If you wish to make a stand that is vertical instead of straight avoid the small bar as well as glue straight to the base with one cap at the top.
☼ Using a lightweight roll? Not a problem- right prior to you cover off the tubes pack them with some newspaper tightly.
NOTE: In my very first (personal) holder I made use of 3 old CD's, glued them together with some warm glue and also painted/decorated them.
* REWARDS IDEA – No fabric? Put together all the cardboard items as revealed without including the fabric then attempt decoupaging or painting the entire project and also giving it a clear coat- You may be shocked with the outcome.
* If painting rather than finish in material you might want to cover the corrugations (sides) with some paper surgical tape or smear some timber filler in to them so they assimilate better.